quinta-feira, 15 de maio de 2008

mais flores

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Hello
My name is Angela Valdez. I don't speak any Portuguese but .. hablo un poco Espanol.

Soy una periodista por el Washington City Paper en Washington, D.C. Quiero escribir un articulo sobre Mitch Rales. Necesito hablar con gentes quien habia ver Glenstone.

Ok. My Spanish really is terrible. I have done a lot of research on Rales and his contributions to art. He gets a big tax write-off because of his collection, which makes some people upset. He also contributes millions to the arts. Since he's so secretive, I'm really having to dig deep to find people who can help me find out more. I'd love to speak with you about your visit. I don't have to use your name.

Thanks so much. I hope you can understand some of this. Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Angela
cell: 503-475-3992
valdez.angela@gmail.com